Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Still going strong

It has been a while since I have posted, mostly since all my time in India was spent making videos and I have been up to so many other things.  I wanted to let any fans out there I had left know that I still have not had a drop to drink, and I have pretty much made up my mind that I will be staying sober for another year.

There is about one month to go before my year is up, and I can't really describe how it has affected my life.  I know it has made me give up things. Some outings are not really the same, and others are no fun at all.

I have yet to begin some of the goals I planned to do with my year off, so I will attempt to do them in year two.  I don't know where it will go from there.

I also don't know that I will write much more here either.  By now, not drinking has become a way of life and does not feel all that different than not doing drugs, or not eating olives, or not hurting squirrels.  Writing about it no longer feels interesting or novel, and I do not like rehashing the same topics.

Thanks for those who followed me for this year.  I am glad to have had your attention and it certainly gave me something to do while I got my start.  Best of luck to all in your futures.

Regards,
Wes

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kido! If you want we can get together and find a lego set you might want! Hope your day is good. dad:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Dad. Wish i had time for lego's lately, works been kinda rough. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete