Sunday, September 26, 2010

Quick Post

I'm working on putting together a video that takes you through my first drinking experience.  I had a great time with Audra walking through Taylor's Falls today filming it, and I think it is going to be a very nice film when it is done.

Not much to say with this post other than I am still going strong, and this week seemed less focused on drinking, other than the two baseball games... oh yeah, and the caramelized beer party that took place after work on Friday. Thats where you dip a red hot poker in your beer and watch the chemical reaction and enjoy the different taste of the beer after.

I'll try to have the video done this week.

1 comment:

  1. YYea, I'm gonna need you to go ahead and have that ready by tomorrow. We lost some people and need to sort of play, ketchup. Mkay? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete